1. Number of comments displayed in the promoted comment section - here you can choose how many "Promoted comments" will be displayed in the promoted comments section.
2. Minimum bid for a promotional comment - here you can set the minimum number of points to make a bid, applies to all users.
3. All expanded / Comment length to be displayed - here you can set the number of displayed comment lines.
4. Set expiration date for promo comment on site - using this option you can set the expiration time of your promoted comments. It means that the message will be on the top of the Promoted Comments during the time period that you are able to change unless someone overbids it.
5. Legend above the Promo Comments - here you enter a short legend about the "Promoted comments".
Example: “Top Comments”, “Promoted comments”.
6. Default text in the comment text field - here you can write a default placeholder which will be displayed in the comment text field.
7. Display current commenter points balance – this option is aimed to enable or disable to display the commentator's balance in the comment area placeholder.
8. Promoted comment description – through this option you can set default text for the “Promoted comments” tooltip.
9. Display example Promo comment if there is no Promo comments in the discussion yet – you can use this option, when you do not have comments on your web site yet. When user writes his first comment, this text will disappear and all users will see his comment.
10. Apply restricted words policy for Promo comments – you can turn on this function to forbid users from using some words on your web site.
11. Send promo comment for post moderation - this function is used to send comments on moderation. By default Moderation rules aren't applied for promo comments.
12. Is it an Ad? - this option is used to inform other users that the message is an advertisement.
13. Add Ads explanation to Promo comments – through this option you can add Ads explanation to "Promo comments".