An additional Ranks system is located in the “Ranks” tab of the Settings under the “Add rank” table.
To add a new custom rank, you need click on the "Add custom rank" and in the pop-up window type the following data:
- User name (user’s nickname or e-mail) – choose the e-mail from the search list;
- Rank title – the rank title you want to create (can coincide with the username);
- Choose the custom icon to notate the rank and specify its color;
- or upload the image from computer;
- image format supports JPG / PNG / GIF extensions;
- picture size is not less than 16x16 pixels and not more than 5 MB;
Click the “Save changes” button to confirm.
Custom ranks looks like the following:
You can also:
- edit / delete custom ranks clicking the edit / delete icon beside the rank;;
- delete users from the rank by clicking the trash icon beside the user;
Custom ranks looks like the following on the widget: