With this widget, you can create a forum, topics, discussions and comments.
It also lets you view your community data, your profile and activity.
Widget "Forum" looks like the following:
1. Under profile's name on the upper right corner there is a pop-up that allows you to "Change Settings" (it will take you to the SolidOpinion Comments profile page), "Buy points" (it will allow you to receive points to use more effects) or "Log out" of your profile.
It looks like the following (see the picture below):
2. You can also see your community information:
3. Your profile information:
4 Your profile activity:
5. Also there is a tab "Help" that gives helpful information about Bonuses, Power Moves, Opportunities for Expression and Ranks.
Let's see how it looks like:
Note: Please note that we had shown the Default current template of Game rules settings and Custom current template for Ranks settings.
While using SolidOpinion comments you can choose different features as to add a variety of emotions, embed video and images, employ game-like features, and streamline your community.
You can vote for or against a comment’s author.
You can "Like" or "Dislike" comments.
You can block someone.
You can delete or mark their comment as spam.
And everyone gains rank and reputation.
Most importantly, the way you tune SolidOpinion comments to suit your site not only defines just how your online community will operate, it also organically discourages trolling and other unsavory behavior.
Available Features (you can find them below)
Let's describe the most important features:
- Change author's name – you can temporarily change another person’s screen name.
- Change author's picture – you can temporarily change another person’s avatar.
- Throw a reputation bomb at the author – allows to take a certain number of points from another person.
- Ignore author – Lets you add the person to ignored list. Their comments will no longer be visible to you.
- Prevent author from posting – You can temporarily prevent someone else from commenting.
- Flag as inappropriate – You can mark a comment as inappropriate.
- Multi vote up/vote down – When one vote just isn’t enough, this feature allows you to vote for or against a comment several times.
- Multi like/dislike – When one vote just isn’t enough, this feature allows you to like or dislike a comment several times.
- Add an emotion – You can add an emotion.
- Add a remark – This special feature lets you insert your thoughts right into the text of another comment. It’s pretty cool, check it out.
- Add an image – You can add an image to the comment.
- Embed video – Gives you the opportunity to embed a video right into your comment, for a look that’s clean.
- Turn off replies – When further comment is simply unnecessary or unwanted.
- Social Network sharing – As always, social sharing is encouraged, and SolidOpinion makes it easy for you to do. With one click, you can share any commenting activity to your favorite social Network (only SolidOpinion supports so many – FaceBook, Twitter, Google+, vkontakte, Yahoo)
Also you can set different parameters for Widget "Forum"